€ 33,13 In stock
Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strips
- For use with Accu-Chek Aviva Meter
- Easier blood application designed to fill strip on first try
- Small sample of blood required (0.6 microliters)
- Larger, wider strip makes handling easy for people of all ages - 8 electrodes at the top of each strip provide confident testing.
The Accu-Chek Aviva test strip is larger than the average comic and so handy and easy to dose. User friendly and easy testing.
- For carrying out the test, the blood glucose meter, a test strip, the code chip, a lancing device, and a lancet is required.
- Coding of the meter: at the dawn of a new vial, test strips should be replaced by the code chip, which comes with the new packaging. Make sure the meter is off. Turn the meter, remove the old code chip and discard, place the new code chip so that the code is facing away from you and then insert the code chip into the code chip recess. Keep the code chip into the meter until a new pack of test strips is opened.
- Make the sampler ready.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap. Rinse and dry your hands thoroughly.
50 test strips, 1 code strip.