Bioderma Cicabio Lotion Damaged Skin
- Cicabio Lotion dries out irritations prone to maceration through the combination of zinc oxide and silicates and targets every stage of skin reconstruction to promote perfectly restored skin.
- The Copper-Zinc complex prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The Antalgicine Complex, a BIODERMA innovation, rapidly relieves the sensation of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
- The synergetic combination of Resveratrol and Copper promotes high-quality skin regeneration.
- The patented natural D.A.F. complex (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) raises the skin's tolerance threshold.
Fragrance-free formula. The beige colouring is natural and comes from the active ingredients. Prevents the bacterial proliferation, hypoallergenic.
- Cicabio Lotion is suitable for adults and children.
- Shake the bottle of Cicabio Lotion well before using. Break the protective seal. Turn the top until it clicks to open and close it.
- Apply Cicabio Lotion with a sterile gauze or use the tip to apply direct onto the damaged skin, after cleansing.
- Use Cicabio Lotion twice a day until the skin is completely repaired.
- Cicabio Lotion can be used on both face and body.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE [NANO], MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COPPER SULFATE, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [BI 569]
- Cicabio Lotion should not be used on internal mucous membranes or on bleeding lesions.