AntiStress Naturalcombines three popular adaptogenic plants with two of the most appropriate calming herbs for people who want to stay alert at daytime. All herbal preparations are of standardised quality, meaning that every new production of these capsules contains a guaranteed amount of the active constituents.
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinenis) contributes to emotional equilibrium and fine motor skills.
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is popular among athletes because of its performance-enhancing support.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) helps maintain physical and mental vitality at school or during night work.
- Wild green oat (Avena sativa) contributes to a healthy sleep pattern.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is beneficial to the health of the stomach and digestive system, and provides support for normal sleep.
2 x 2 capsules per day, after breakfast and lunch.
A break from 2 weeks can be taken after each month that the product is used continuously (especially important for the tonic properties, adaptogens are often more effective in intermittent use).
1 capsule contains:
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) 5:1 extract
standardized at more than 5% rosemary acid 60 mg
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) 3:1 extract
standardized at 3% rosavinen 60 mg
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 5:1 extract
standardized at 3,74% schisandrinen 95 mg
Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 10:1 extract
standardized at 1% eleutherosiden 60 mg
Wild oats (Avena sativa / neuravena) 3,5:1 extract
standardized at 1% flavonoids (isovitexin) 200 mg