How does it work?
Vivomixx covers the entire inner wall of the gastrointestinal tract with probiotic bacteria. Normally it takes about one week before the Vivomixx has established itself in the intestine. Within 20 days, a maximal colonization (collection of bacteria on a solid nutrtion bottom) of the bacteria has occured in the intestine. If the daily intake is interrupted, the present bacteria strains of Vivomixx will survive in the intestine for 3 weeks.
Vivomixx is packed in caps which need to be stored in the refrigerator. The expiry date is stated on the packaging. If may be stored at room temperature for a maximum of 7 days. It is important that you take Vivomixx immediately after mixing. In the first days, it is possible that you may experience bloating. This is usually temporary and has to do with the fact that the intestinal flora is changed. You may lower your daily dose in order to proceed the process gradually. You can also try to reduce the fats and carbohydrates that you get in through your diet. Pregnant or lactating women are advised to contact the doctor first.
You can use Vivomixx in combination with all medicines, for example antibiotics.
(Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobactéries (B. breve, B. longum, B. infantis), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus).
Without gluten, lactose and soy
We recommend to order this product on Monday
- Vivomixx is a food supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- This product does not contain colouring agents, preservatives nor synthetic sweeteners. It is gluten-free.
- Vivomixx contains the highest possible concentration of good bacteria (450 billions per sachet), which is why it distinguishes itself from other probiotics, that only contain a few billion bacteria.
- Contact your docter in case of doubts with regards to the daily dose. During the first days, bloating may occur. This is however temporary. If this is the case, the daily dose could be lowered.
- Vivomixx is not a medicine, but a probioticum. Vivomixx is suitable for people suffering from several kinds of bowel diseases such as colitis ulcerosa, Crohn's disease and irritable bowel syndrom (IBS, or spastic colon) to stimulate a balanced intestinal flora.
- To date, no reports about overdose with Vivomixx or other products are known. Available studies with Vivomixx indicated that no undesirable or toxic reactions took place as a result of the usage of Vivomixx. Only a small number of Vivomixx users experiences bloating or flatulence during the treatment. It normally takes one week for Vivomixx to establish in the gut.
- A study focussing on Vivomixx has confirmed that a maximum colonization of the bacteria in the guts took place. This high colonization level will remain stable during the entire treatment.
- If the daily dose is interrupted, the bacterial Vivomixx strains will survive in the gut for about 3 weeks. Vivomixx can be taken every day, for as long as preferred.
- Vivomixx may not be kept higher than room temperature. It may be stored at room temperature (<24°C) for a maximum of 7 days.
- Several studies examined the use of Vivomixx with children and none of these studies mentioned undesired reactions.
- It is recommended to discuss the use of Vivomixx for children with your doctor.
- The use of Vivomixx can be combined with all medicines such as antibiotics. When using antibiotics, the number of good bacteria in the gut will lower and the intestinal flora can become out of balance. This can cause complaints such as diarrhoea. The high number of bacteria in Vivomixx will help to restore the balance.
- A sufficient number of bacteria is important in order to survive the acid environment of the stumach and to reach the gut alive. Vivomixx contains 112 billions of living lactic bacteria and bifido bacteria per sachet. Vivomixx contains a unique combination of 8 strains: Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp.bulgaricus.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Latest reviews and experiences with Vivomixx 10 capsules
A good product, quick results, no side effects. The order was also smoothly handled by Farmaline, providing me clear updates from payment to delivery.
Reviewed by Lore | Feb 19, 2016
I use these Vivomixx capsules during long antibiotics treatments. I haven't had any problems so far. Nice capsules.
Reviewed by Sandra | Jan 27, 2016
Practical capsules, easy to swallow. I support them well, no stomach or intestines pain, I use 3 a day right now, as recommended by my doctor.
Reviewed by ce | Dec 17, 2015
Very good for the gut flora. I was recommended this product after an antibiotics treatment. No side effects. Also comes in sachets with a higher dosage, but more expensive of course.
Reviewed by Selina | Nov 23, 2015
Best probiotics on the market. I first had the sachets, now the capsules. Easy to use, a bit big to swallow. I only found out too late that these have to be stored in the fridge, the leaflet needs some clarification.
Reviewed by x | Nov 21, 2015
My doctor recommended me this probiotic because I'm suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease. Restores the gut flora and I will certainly continue using it.
Reviewed by Maureen | Oct 28, 2015