How does it work?
Vivomixx covers the entire inner wall of the gastrointestinal tract with probiotic bacteria. Normally it takes about one week before the Vivomixx has established itself in the intestine. Within 20 days, a maximal colonization (collection of bacteria on a solid nutrtion bottom) of the bacteria has occured in the intestine. If the daily intake is interrupted, the present bacteria strains of Vivomixx will survive in the intestine for 3 weeks.
NEW FORMAT AND IMPROVED PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE PROBIOTIC
- glossy look for total barrier
- single sachet, easy to open, easy to carry
- 3 side sealing system
Vivomixx is packed in sachets which need to be stored in the refrigerator. The expiry date is stated on the packaging. If may be stored at room temperature for a maximum of 7 days. It is important that you take Vivomixx immediately after mixing. In the first days, it is possible that you may experience bloating. This is usually temporary and has to do with the fact that the intestinal flora is changed. You may lower your daily dose in order to proceed the process gradually. You can also try to reduce the fats and carbohydrates that you get in through your diet. Pregnant or lactating women are advised to contact the doctor first.
You can use Vivomixx in combination with all medicines, for example antibiotics.
(Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobactéries (B. breve, B. longum, B. infantis), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus).
Without gluten, lactose and soy
We recommend to order this product on Monday
- Vivomixx is a food supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- This product does not contain colouring agents, preservatives nor synthetic sweeteners. It is gluten-free.
- Vivomixx contains the highest possible concentration of good bacteria (450 billions per sachet), which is why it distinguishes itself from other probiotics, that only contain a few billion bacteria.
- The recommended daily dose for Vivomixx is 1 to 2 sachets a day. We advise you to start with one sachet a day. After having acquired the desired results after 2 to 3 weeks, you can lower the dose to one sachet every other day. If you are not satisfied with the results after 2 to 3 weeks, we recommend to increase the dose to 2 sachets a day.
- Contact your docter in case of doubts with regards to the daily dose. During the first days, bloating may occur. This is however temporary. If this is the case, the daily dose could be lowered.
- Vivomixx is not a medicine, but a probioticum. Vivomixx is suitable for people suffering from several kinds of bowel diseases such as colitis ulcerosa, Crohn's disease and irritable bowel syndrom (IBS, or spastic colon) to stimulate a balanced intestinal flora.
- To date, no reports about overdose with Vivomixx or other products are known. Available studies with Vivomixx indicated that no undesirable or toxic reactions took place as a result of the usage of Vivomixx. Only a small number of Vivomixx users experiences bloating or flatulence during the treatment. It normally takes one week for Vivomixx to establish in the gut.
- A study focussing on Vivomixx has confirmed that a maximum colonization of the bacteria in the guts took place. This high colonization level will remain stable during the entire treatment.
- If the daily dose is interrupted, the bacterial Vivomixx strains will survive in the gut for about 3 weeks. Vivomixx can be taken every day, for as long as preferred.
- Vivomixx may not be kept higher than room temperature. It may be stored at room temperature (<24°C) for a maximum of 7 days.
- Several studies examined the use of Vivomixx with children and none of these studies mentioned undesired reactions.
- It is recommended to discuss the use of Vivomixx for children with your doctor.
- The use of Vivomixx can be combined with all medicines such as antibiotics. When using antibiotics, the number of good bacteria in the gut will lower and the intestinal flora can become out of balance. This can cause complaints such as diarrhoea. The high number of bacteria in Vivomixx will help to restore the balance.
- A sufficient number of bacteria is important in order to survive the acid environment of the stumach and to reach the gut alive. Vivomixx contains 450 billions of living lactic bacteria and bifido bacteria per sachet. Vivomixx contains a unique combination of 8 strains: Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp.bulgaricus.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Latest reviews and experiences with Vivomixx 10 bags
I have used Vivomixx for 20 days, but I think it's too early for the results, because the specialist told me they only appear after 1 to 2 months. I however think that this is a good product and I hope it will work. Thank you.
Reviewed by Charo Gramage Aliño | Oct 22, 2015
Vivomixx is a probiotic with eight different strains and a high dosage of bacteria and I think it helps to restore the gut flora.
Reviewed by GEMA | Aug 28, 2015
Very good product. I have Crohn's disease and this really helps, the best I have ever tried. I always have it at home. Very good, thank you very much!
Reviewed by Anita | Feb 5, 2016
I have used Vivomixx for a about a year, after I had tried everything. It has worked wonders and I would recommend it to anyone with stomach problems. Great service and quick delivery to (even to Sweden!). I am a very happy customer.
Reviewed by Kirsten in Schweden | Dec 30, 2015
Vivomixx is the best probiotic at the moment. I'm very happy with this product, and it does not differ from VSL 3. I can only be positive about it. Thank you for the prompt delivery.
Reviewed by blumena | Nov 1, 2015
Vivomixx is the best probiotic at the moment. I can only be positive about it. By the way, my compliments to Farmaline for the great service! T*H*A*N*K Y*O*U!!!
Reviewed by Hana | Oct 23, 2015
Order confirmation, further handling and delivery were okay. 1% for PayPal reduces the overall assessment!! I cannot tell anything yet about the quality/effect of Vivomixx.
Reviewed by Wolfgang | May 20, 2015
I'm very happy with this product, there's no difference with VSL 3, which I have been taking for over a year. It would be ideal to send the product in an ice pack in spring and summer, so that I can be more sure that it didn't get hot during transport and that the quality is guaranteed. I ordered 10 items, but unfortunately I only received 5, why?
Reviewed by Isabella | May 20, 2015
Very efficient and speedy delivery. The product is supposed to be kept below 25 degrees thus it was sent in a special cooling box with an ice bag. I am very pleased with the services of Bepharma.
Reviewed by Lea Marie Astrid | Jul 14, 2017
I initially had been searching for VSL#3 but luckily stumbled on the same product with a different name and considerably cheaper. I didn't know what to expect taking the product, it was pleasant to take. I didn't notice any side effects. Hopefully some of that good bacteria is now populating my gut.
Reviewed by owen | Mar 6, 2017
TREATS COLITIS After several years of battling Ulcerative Colitis, my Gastroenterologist recommended I use Vivomixx. This used to be called VSL#3. The current VSL#3 on offer now contains different bacterial strains [BT strains from DSM strains]. In order to treat Colitis, you ideally need to consume the right dosage of Vivomixx. You need to start with 1/2 sachet daily and very slowly start to build your dosage. As a guide, you will probably need the following: Maintenance dose take between 1-4 sachets daily [long term]. Very mild to moderate Colitis take between 4-8 sachets daily [medium term]. Very severe or long term Colitis take between 8-12 sachets daily [short term]. Each customer will have different requirements, and it is important to select the right dosage for you. Work with your healthcare practitioner or simply work on your own by reacting to your own response. In addition to taking Vivomixx, you will also need to adopt a low carbohydrate diet, or Specific Carbohydrate Diet [SCD]. Please read the book 'Breaking the Vicious Cycle,' by Elaine Gottschall. This book is available on Amazon. Please read reviews, it is highly beneficial. You should notice your symptoms slowly begin to improve, and your symptoms should completely heal within 12-18 months. When purchasing Vivomixx, it is best to have this delivered in an ice pack especially in Summer. Remember, Colitis can be beaten and cured, I am now taking no steroids or any other anti inflammatory drugs. All I simply use now is 1-2 sachets per week when required. Good luck.
Reviewed by Rana | Feb 14, 2017
Very pleased with product and reasonably priced. Delighted with service provided by Bepharma, excellent, normally goods delivered in 4/5 days,would recommend to anyone
Reviewed by Claire | Feb 26, 2016
Vivomixx is the new brand name for VSL #3 and both are difficult to find in Ireland. My wife's gastro-intestinal specialists recommended it as it's a probiotic food supplement containing 450 billion live lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria from 8 different strains. After a number of difficult years her intestinal health has really stabilised with Vivomixx so we're very grateful to have access to this product. Bepharma service is really excellent so we will be ordering regularly.
Reviewed by Dara | Jan 2, 2016
An excellent product for anyone who has sibo. Delivered efficiently at a competitive price. Delays in the UK before continuing to Ireland could be improved
Reviewed by Robert | Nov 6, 2015
I've used Vivomixx / VSL#3 for three years, it's a really powerful probiotic of high quality which helps me reset my gut flora. Bepharma shipped reliably.
Reviewed by Michael | Aug 29, 2015
Very good product. Thank you for the quick delivery and the quality of the product. I can already see some improvement. The entire family is benefiting from it...
Reviewed by Marlène | Feb 21, 2016
It was difficult to get hold of it for quite some time, we are very happy with the new version of VSL-3. Despite the bad taste, I have seen my gut flora improving.
Reviewed by MARC | Jan 27, 2016
It used to be VSL 3, not a medicine but still experimented with in some hospitals for the treatment of colitis ulcerosa. Soothes the intestines because of 8 bacterial strains with a total of 450 billions in a sachet of 4,4 g.
Reviewed by joelle | Dec 27, 2015
The sachets are practical, it really tastes well and it doesn't have any additives. 450 billion of bacteria in one sachet, this replaces the small dosages usually on the market.
Reviewed by CATHERINE | Nov 8, 2015
Vivomixx, that I bought from you, is totally in line with what I expected from it and I will certainly order it again.
Reviewed by NORBERT | Oct 18, 2015
Very useful product for restoring the gut flora, or as an intermediate treatment for upgrading the gut flora. The latter is also recommended by numerous specialists.
Reviewed by maurice | Feb 13, 2016
This product works incredibly well! I have had digestive complaints for quite a while now and everything goes so much better since I'm taking these probiotics. My doctor advised me to take two sachets.
Reviewed by Marjan | Feb 5, 2016
Compared to most probiotics, this one is a quality product: high dosage, guaranteed viability if you store it in the fridge. Unfortunately it does not have effect on me (main side effect diarrhea). I think this is due to the fact that it doesn't have any aerobic bacteria such as E. coli (the good type) and Enterococcus. I haven't had any complaints anymore since I'm taking another probiotic with aerobic bacteria. I regret that the silicon dioxide is in nano-form, because I read that this can damage the intestinal barrier, therefore illogical in such product.
Reviewed by Jill | Jan 10, 2016
It hasn't had any effect unfortunately, I have tried it for at least 2 months and I now started taking symbion forte (venamed) and this one has soothed my intestines within 4 days, NO bloating any longer. Bowel movements are also better and more consitent. Very good!
Reviewed by miranda | Dec 23, 2015
Good probiotics, you have to take them quite a while in order to see the results, but my intestines are stable again, very pleased with these probiotics and I cannot live without them
Reviewed by Annelies | Nov 28, 2015
Quite expensive, but this supplement is worth it. Contains 8 important strains of probiotica, L. plantarium is very important to me. It does not contain preservatives, artificial sweeteners, ...
Reviewed by K | Nov 9, 2015
If this medication, which is the replacement for VSL03, helps to soothe the inflammation in the large intestine, then I will be very pleased. I have only been using it since a short period of time, so I still have to wait the results. But I'm hopeful!
Reviewed by Jan-Willem | Oct 8, 2015
My doctor prescribed this probiotic due to a long-term illness. I had some bloating in the beginning but this will go over after a short while. I often suffer from abdominal cramps when taking 2 sachets a day, but it is better if I take only 1.
Reviewed by DV | Oct 5, 2015
My doctor/professor advised me to take Vivomixx because I have just finished a long antibiotic treatment. It is effective in restoring the gut flora.
Reviewed by Maureen | Oct 4, 2015
I have been using Vivomixx for a bit longer than 30 days. And it works! The bowel movement has started, after having tried other probiotics that didn't work out. I think the high dosage is what makes the difference. Bowel movement differs from daily to sometimes 4 days. I cannot tell yet whether it will have effect on IBS. If it continues working like it does now, I will be happy. I will definitely keep on taking it for further results. Very good product!
Reviewed by Shirley | Aug 17, 2015
Good probiotic with many 'good' bacteria, in case of antibiotic treatments, bowel incontinence, disrupted gut flora. Expensive however, but this one contains the most bacteria of its category, in my opinion.
Reviewed by ralysco | Aug 15, 2015
For me, the best product of all probiotics. I'm being treated for Lyme and my doctor had recommended this product. Other probiotics absolutely do not have the same effect on me.
Reviewed by marina | Aug 15, 2015
You often have to visit the toilet during the first 2 days. After that, it will go back to normal again. Bowel movement is much better when using this product. Quite long however if you use it for a longer period.
Reviewed by Noud | Aug 1, 2015
Because I severe bowel disturbances, Vivomixx was advised by my specialist. After several days the abdominal discomfort improved. Vivomixx therefore contains many good bacteria.
Reviewed by Aubry | Jul 30, 2015
Fortunately I found Vivomixx as a replacement for VSL#3. It has the exact same ingredients. Excellent probiotic. Because I have IBS, I cannot eat everything because I would have severe stomach pains. One week before I go on holiday, I take one sachet each morning on an empty stomach. I continue doing so during holiday and I can eat and drink everything without having stomach pains.
Reviewed by ankie | Jul 29, 2015
I need this product for preserving a good intestinal flora. The quality of life improves with this product. My internist recommended this product a while back.
Reviewed by Hans | Jun 17, 2015
I give a 3 because I have just started taking this medicine, but I have confidence that it will work against IBS, because I heard that it is a good medicine against IBS.
Reviewed by Mohammed | Jun 5, 2015